Youth are valued members of the Nardin Park Community. We know that middle school and high school can be great times for youth; we also know that they can be very difficult times. We are a place where our young people are loved for who they are and where they will be encouraged through the hard times.
Our youth programs are designed to build a foundation of faith and to support our youth as they seek to live as disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Common Ground - Currently taking place outside around the fire pits, Sunday 6 - 7:30pm. Once the weather is too cold, we meet via Zoom! Contact email@example.com to join us!
- Mission Trips and Community Outreach - Summer mission trips have recently included trips to the Appalachian Mountains and serving in Detroit. We have worked with Operation Common Good, CARES of Farmington, Crossroads in Detroit, Fleece and Thank you and more.
- Bible Study, Retreats, and Fellowship Activities - are designed so that youth grow in their faith and grow in their love for others.
- Bible and Breakfast - Sunday morning 10:10 - 10:50
- Dance Choir - Sunday 5 - 6pm Dance Choir is open to all youth grades 5-12. We practice and learn dances to share in worship 4 or 5 times a year. You do not need to have previous dance experience.
- Confirmation - Confirmation is designed for youth 6 -10th grade and is offered every 2 to 3 years.
- Serving at church - There are many ways for youth to serve in our congregation, including as acolytes, singing in the choir, being a lay liturgist, helping in Sunday School, working with mission groups, and more.
ALL youth are welcome! If you have any questions about youth ministry contact Rev. Beth Titus, (248)476-8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Beth Titus
Pastor of Youth, Mission and Outreach
Nardin Park United Methodist Church